Cancelling a subscription
- Your subscription can be amended or cancelled via your account page at any time.
- If you are unable to access your account please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Amend subscription’ or ‘Cancel subscription’ and include your name, address, and email address you registered with in the body of the email as well as your requested action.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for your subscription to be cancelled or amended if you contact us via email, any subscription charges due during this period may still be processed. If you cancel via your account page on the day of your renewal the subscription may still be processed and the funds removed from your account, all future subscription charges will be stopped.
- Subscriptions. Subscriptions are a method of fulfilling one of the requirements of membership. Taking out a subscription does not automatically confer membership, nor entitle the subscriber to any of the materials or rights of members. Cancelling a subscription to the party does not therefore entitle the subscriber to reclaim any previous payments or donations.
- Materials. Any materials purchased through the shop, including pamphlets, books, apparel, or other merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt providing the item is unused and in the same condition as it was sent out. To return items please email email@example.com